Twitter
RSS

ZzZzZz

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, kingkongs and elephants!

Today, I did NOTHING again. *Clap Clap* T.T
The only thing I did was sleep and eat!
When I woke up, I ate Baa Guaa which my aunt left for me eh. She went to Vietnam today for holiday. So I ate 7 pieces of bread with Baa Guaa and Cheese, it's supposed meant for my brunch. But then, my mum called me out for lunch. ZZZ, I'm growing fat already!

Then mum called me around 1 o clock. Asking me to get ready cause she's gonna take me out to Mak Lan in Tanjung Bungah for their Nasi Kandar (the best nasi I've ever taken before). But then, that place was so packed! So me and my mum and bro ended up in Sri Ananda. LoL. So my bro ordered Naan cheese with Tandoori chicken, mum ordered Nasi Briyani with Tandoori chicken and me only ordered roti Naan Cheese.

Ended up? I ate one piece of chicken from my mum and bro. ZZZ.

So I'm going to fast tonight! Hehe

I'm growing so so so fat already. Need to exercise!!! Sports anyone?

zzzzzzzz

Comments (2)

Omg. You're worse than what I thought. Forget about your six packs la. You'll end up get disappointed with only one large pack. =p

u wait u wait.. im teetsi remember? i take off my clothes only then u noe.. sure faint eh.. hhahahaha

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009