Twitter
RSS

I like to move it move it, she likes to? MOVE IT!

Haha. I'm back! Today, awesome day! Haha. First, I went to Hair Impression in Komtar to cut my hair. I kinda like it, but I prefer the first time cut there punya style. Haha. Then, I went down to Gurney. First, I met up with Michelle Anne and Leykha. We went to Chicken Rice Shop and eat. They eat actually, not me. Then suddenly, whole Gurney BLACK OUT! Black out as in the whole basement all dark dark. Then Jenny came and then Jo-ey. We wanted to watch Madagascar. But then, when we were at the box office, everyone was like lining up to get their refund. They can't watch as they were facing power failure. Then, we CHAO all the way up to Queensbay just to watch that movie. Chia Chyn and Rachel and Jeshua then reached there and join us.

The movie was a BLAST! Very very funny! When the six packs of the macho macho lion, TEETSI came out, I was like, WOW, as though I'm seeing myself there on the screen (perasaan me =P). Haha. Thank God I'm not the fat Hippo MOTO-MOTO can already. Haha. You guys should really watch! Then me and Chang Tai headed to Midland to buy present for someone. Then got home!


Was a tiring yet awesoem day! So, what's next? Tmrw, I'll be meeting up with Ms Lai and Bio friends! Then might go to Melvin's place and play Red Alert 3! Then I might be going to prayer meeting! Hehe. Bye!

I like to move it move it, he likes to move it move it, she likes to? MOVE IT!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009