Twitter
RSS

Exam Time Table

Since now, Im kinda relaxing my mind to prepare for English later, so I might as well post up my time table, to show how pitiful I am. LOL. Oh well, a total of 15 hours of exam in five days.

3rd November (Monday) ESL 11.30 - 2.40pm

4th November (Tuesday) Physics 7.00 - 10.10am

6th November (Thursday) Math 7.00 - 10.10am

10th November (Monday) Biology 7.00 - 10.10am

12th November (Wednesday) Chemistry 11.30 - 2.40

Wait for me baby, I'll be back. Recently I think a lot. I remember how God moved me in my life and all, but somehow I just feel that I don't wanna move on this year (as we know, now is nearly the end of the year). Maybe is because God has put great friends in my life this year and I feel so reluctant to separate especially next year, I'm off to somewhere. I feel so heavy-hearted to move on and separate with them. I know better awaits, but well, I'm lazy to find new clicks.

Will share my thoughts in detail after exam okay?

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend, Lucky to have been where I have been. =)

Blessed I would say. Bye! Pray for me! =)
I'll talk more about this when I finish my exam okay?

Comments (3)

HAHAHA, that made me laugh.

hahah good good.. de-stress a bit.. hhaha

gosh.. i certainly hope tat's NOT ur paper!!!! really very funny.

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009