Twitter
RSS

I'm back!

I'm back! Really sleepy. Now, I'm waiting for Uncle William to pick me up to go makan with others. So, I think I'll just do the tags that I owed to my friends long time ago so that I wont doze off. I will NOT update about my camp until next week. If you want to know wat had happen and all, please do ATTEND tmrw (29/11/08)'s morning final session (9.00am) and Ignite service (7.30pm) to hear all the testimonies from all your friends. Overall, It was a BOMB! LoL.

Okay for the tag now, tagged by Jenny. ZZZ

1. Do you think you're hot?
Nope. But I usually say that to my friends. HAHA

2. Upload your favourite picture of you!
I have a lot.

3. Why do you like that picture?
Because I look nice!

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
I can't recall.

5. The last song you listen to:
I dunno. LoL.

6. What are you doing now besides this?
Waiting for Uncle William

7. What name would you prefer besides yours?
Dunno?

I tag:

NO ONE

Who is number one ?
9) Number three is having a relationship with ?10)Say something about number five ?
11) How about number four ?
12) Who is number two ?

NO ONE. IM LAZY

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009