Twitter
RSS

Monday

Today was rather boring because there's nothing left to do. Anyway, thank God that there's still program for me today. Aunt Catherine reached Penang from Melaka this morning. She and her children came over to my house for like few hours before going off to Queens.

We went to Queens with Aunty Mag and Edwin (Melvin's mum and bro in case you don't know =)). I know it's going to be very boring going out with them shopping. So I suggested to watch Madagascar though I've already watched it =). So, me (the big brother) have to jaga the kids in the cinema while the mums all go to do their shopping. This time around, I nearly cried during the last scene. LoL. I dunno why.

At night, we went out together for dinner. This time, Melvin came back from his college and join us for dinner. We ate quite a lot. Nice food. I ate until nearly burst off my stomach. LoL.

Melvin's blur face with his mum and bro

Our bros with Aunt Catherine's son

My mum with Aunt Catherine's children

I dunno why I forgotten to take Aunty Catherine's photo. Sorry people! LoL. Haha.
That's all about today!

This is the picture from Ms Lai - All of the facilitators *Click to enlarge*

I can't wait for Ignite Camp! Bye! God bless you! Oh ya, my aunt is coming back from Perth again! Hehe, meaning more chocolates! LoL.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009