Twitter
RSS

Pre, During and Post-Exams

Hey! I'm back! Freedom! Youuu-hooo! Im no longer a junior college student anymore. I'm going to be a Uni student soon! But I don't look like one, too Gina-ish de. Haha. Who cares? This is ME! Haha.

This post is about Pre-Exams, During-Exams and Post-Exams. So, sit back and relax!

Pre-Exams
Well, for the past 2 weeks, I keep going to library to study so that I won't be distracted by my WIFE (Computer). During the days of studying, it was rather fun. =). Me, Jenny (I know you'll gonna be so proud for your name to be mentioned in my blog =p), Jo-ey, Leykha, Michelle Anne, Chia Chyn, Rachel are the usual friends I studied with. A lot of cho-siaoness, MAKAN and everything plus stress just made my wonderful 2 weeks. No regrets=).

During-Exams
It was very "Chi-kek" to have exams in the 7 morning. I woke up like 3 o clock just to warm up and prepare myself. During exam, while I was keep answering questions, sometimes I dunno why, I will feel like just giving up. But through God's strength, Im still here today! =D

Post-Exams
Ahhh yes, the best part! I have lots of activities coming up! Lol. Today, after chemistry paper (which is quite okay to me) , me and usual gang went to gurney KIM GARRY and eat! Haha. Nice loh the beef baked curry cheese. Yumm. Then, just walk here and there and lepak. Then tomorrow, going to gurney again to watch MADAGASCAR with Jo-ey and Jenny, Mich they all.

My To-Do List:
1. Watch madagascar, get presents for two people, and CUT HAIR.
2. Penang National Park voluntery work with Ms Lai
3. Floral Fest by Nature Society voluntery work with Ms Lai. (Im such a nature boy!)
4. IGNITE CAMP! (Im so excited about it!)
5. Going down to Johor, Ipoh, KL for wedding dinner and meet up with friends.
6. Hang out and more hang outsss
7. Christmas Carolling
8. Christmas Drama Presentation
9. Sports (Squash, Hiking, Kayak......)
10. Hang out with friends from outstation to catch up with time!

Haha. I can write lots more until 101 items (why 101? ask my friend, I dunno =p) but Im just too lazy! For here, I wanna thank a few people that really made my day wonderful! First is Jenny, Rachel, Michelle Anne and Jo-ey that really really helped me out during study group time. Helping me out with difficult questions. Thank You MICHELLE ANNE for teaching me Flocculation at the very last minute. LoL. (So, I don't have to chia u desert anymore! ahaha). Thank you to someone for encouraging me while Im down with stress and all. And of course, thank you to Ignition that prayed for me! =).

Of course, thank you Papa God that gave me the wisdom and strength! Im so blessed =)

Oh ya, all the best to Account and SP math people. Pity you all! haha. And all the best to SPM people! Do your best and God will do the rest!

Comments (2)

Congrats!! Happy holiday to u. Have a well-deserved holiday. :)

thankss =)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009