Twitter
RSS

Woots~~

Yes, today is? TUESDAY!
Which means? I'll be BUSY once again! Thank God!

Since I'm free now, I'll talk about today.

I just came back from breakfast with Uncle William and Aaron. We had Dim Sum. Yumm! Thanks Uncle!!!

Then, later I will be giving tuition (Math) to my student. Hehe. After lunch with mum, I'll be going to college to meet up with Ms Lai and friends. I think Michelle Tan and Stephfi will be going also I heard? Hope to see you all there! Of course, get to chooo-siaoo again! Haha. After that, I might be going to gurney before dropping back at Melvin's house.

At night, I'll be going for Bible Study!

See you all soon!

Then of course, tmrw will be the camp and after that, floral fest!
I'm getting busy again! =D

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009