Twitter
RSS

Friday

Today, I went to college to return my books and had a meeting with Ms Lai and friends regarding the hiking thingy in Muka Head and Floral Fest thingy. As usual, listen listen and listen and jotting down notes. After that, because of my ipoh friends are going back to ipoh already and I wont be meeting yup with them that soon, so I followed Shin Juey, Marian and Ash to meet up with Ipoh guys and Jay Wyn. We played table tennis for the whole afternoon after having lunch at one of the Nasi Kandar shop near my house.

Lau Kong in action!

Shin Juey too! But he was playing PSP!

Jay Wyn and Jia Xian

I'm gonna miss them very much as I can't really always go to Ipoh and meet them! Take care guys!

For something random, I took this! Hehe. I'm such a nature boy! Aku Pencinta Alam Sekitar! Hehe.

Then at night, headed to Prayer Meeting. It was good! Then, William took out his DSLR camera after the service. I was like @.@!!! It cost him around 4K just to buy that camera! LoL. As I told you before, I love photography. I wanna do that after I retire! haha. Then I start using his camera and take pictures everywhere, including cam whoring! HAHA. I will post it up when I have it okay?

Good night people! I most probably going to blog everyday! =D
Stay tuned for surprises, Lye Boon's bday party and PnP Hikng to Muka Head! Hehe! God bless you!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009