Twitter
RSS

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday:

God is good! My holidays have been great so far. I love it, can say it's the best holiday that I've ever have. Greater things are yet to come =). Saturday was a blast. LoL. Morning, I went out with Melvin, Aaron, Michelle and gang. We went to the beach. This time around, I don't have any nice pictures compared to last time. So, I will not post it up. Then we went to have breakfast at the famous Roti Canai stall near tanjung bunga there. We met Felicia's uncle there and he chia us breakfast. Totally free =). Praise God cause I was nearly broke at the end of the week. LoL.

Then I headed home to prepare myself for the camp's committee meeting and wrap up present for Lye Boon. Then I headed to gurney to meet Chang Tai and Yong Chin. Gurney's new atrium was quite nice. Should go and have a look if you're free. Then we headed to Hunza for meeting. Poor them, they have to wait for me while I'm in the meeting. Thanks brother for your kindness to wait for me =). Then since it's early, we headed off to Queens and lepak there to kill the time. After that, we headed off to Lye Boon's house for his party.

Lye Boon's birthday was a blast. LoL. I was amazed when I stepped into his house. He actually has his own Bar with disco light ball in his house! LOL. We had a great time, fellowshipping with one another before everyone gets back to their hometown =(.

Look at his dad's alcohol collection! LoL.

Lye Boon and Siew Hui

"Happy birthday Lye Boon! We really had a great time. All the best in everything you do and take care!"

Sunday:

I went for the Hiking in Penang National Park so have to attend church extended service in the evening instead going to morning service. I woke up at 5.30 to get ready and wait for Shin juey to pick me up and head off to college. Ms Lai then fetched us, Melissa, Michelle Anne and Deepak, Janisha and Katinee to Penang National Park! Penang does have National Park! We waited for the kids as Jo-ey and Jenny they all arrived. Ms Lai assigned the Sui Cha Boh =.= (Jenny) as my helper. LoL. We wanted to lead small little kids but in the end, teacher assigned us with people from 10 years old to 14! Gosh, there's this one guy even TALLER than me. LoL.

Ms Lai used to call us "devil" as we are always siao and talk as loud as we want. But after meeting with the kids, she is so wrong! Haha. In fact, they are very cheeky and they already know the meaning of the word bitch at such young age. Jo-ey was telling them that we are heading towards the beach. Guess what they replied? One of them replied:"don't bring us to the female dog ler, very busuk eh." =.= very 'innocent" right?

We started our journey using the tracks, I have to explain and teach them about Wetlands. We climb up and down and all. We encountered snakes too! HAHA. I still can remember Jenny's expression, very LAWAK. LoL. For more details on the hiking part, do read Jenny's blog. I'm too lazy to type in details. LoL.

Overall, we had a great time! The water there was crystal clear. You can even see school of fish swimming. LoL. For more pictures, facebook. In facebook, look closely to the water. I managed to snap the picture of the fish. Thanks, Ms Lai for providing such opportunity to contribute to the environment. LoL.

Me and Jenny with our group

Me, Maddy, Mich and Chia Chyn
Will post up another one which is nicer if I have it!

Jo-ey teaching the kid. LoL.

I'm sleepy now. Time to sleep. LoL.
Night people!
Take care. =)

Oh ya, the kids were saying Maddy and Jenny pregnant! LOL. Hahaha. Meaning??? One word says it all. Haha

Bye!

Comments (2)

Do I look pregnant more than you? I think you look pregnant more than anyone of us.

They didnt say you're pregnant because you're a guy! Lol.

LOL.. nope.. they didn say because i look perfectly fine (entao).. LOL.. u should hear wat they said to me.. Jo-ey heard it.. hahahahaha

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009