Twitter
RSS

PRAISE THE LORD

If you guys have facebook, you all should know that

I LOST MY EXAM ENTRANCE SLIP FEW DAYS AGO.

I was so panic. I went to see Ms Lucy about it. Although she said it's okay with it as long as I have my registration slip. Yes. I do believe her. But my heart doesn't feel good. Maybe me I'm a perfectionist? LoL. I scared that later the Aussie invigilator doesnt want to let me go in and sit my exam.

I was keep praying about it, especially just now early in the morning.

GUESS WHAT? Shin Juey called me, saying that he's having my slip. How did my slip go to his place?? I have no idea.

I'm like SO HAPPY NOW man! PRAISE THE LORD. God will HELP you somehow, as long as you don't give up!

YOU-HOOO. This has boost up my confidence level a lot! Amen!
Remember, GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYER!

BYEE =DDDDDDDD

Comments (2)

WHAT LA i forgot to bring my exam slip on monday. Rushed home to get it ok. In the end I heard actually dun need, got IC pun cukup. ADUI.

hahahaa yealuuu... should have trust ms lucy.. hahaha

haiyo, careful ler next time.. so clumsy.. hahaha

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009