Twitter
RSS

Last Day - Wednesday

Haha. I just came back from college. Was having Bio finals just now. The paper, it was superb! LoL. Not to say easy, but can do. Maybe it's because my teacher trained us up so well using her own evil mean plan on us. I still can remember, she used to ask us question whenever she enters the class. If you're not well-prepared, you're so dead. haha. But now, she's not only our lecturer, but our friend too. And of course, wisdom comes from God! Thank God for His wisdom and strength upon me. =)

Now I left one last paper - CHEMISTRY on WEDNESDAY

I shall go sleep now. After waking up, PIA! haha. I can smell wednesday! =)))))

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009