Twitter
RSS

Happy

Today nothing much. I hanged out most of my time in Melvin's house. After he came back from his college, me and him went to Gurney to meet up with Uncle William and Aaron. From there, we took uncle's camera and start taking pictures. Will upload them if I have them. It was really cool to have such nice camera. I want one!

Haha. Anyway, I'm very very happy for some reasons and no reason. I went to Bible Study today, enjoyed throughout the session, was refilled and recharged and refreshed again by the living water of Holy Spirit! Praise the Lord. Thank you Lord Jesus for not giving up on me always! I love you!

Next I'm happy because, I'm happy! I love you too! Haha.

I'm happy I'm happy I'm happy

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009