Twitter
RSS

Bored

Sorry for not updating for like 3 days. Not because of I'm busy, it's because I was doing nothing except sleeping and eating for the past few days. LAZY ME.

Where am I? Ya, wednesday night I was in Vivien's party. We had fun by just playing simple games like jinggles and Uno cards introduced by Denise. We had to call everyone by their brand like Chee Cheog Fun and Char Koay Teow. It's very Chi-Kek eh. LoL.

Thursday
I did NOTHING. Was just lazing around my room. Online, watch tv sleep and eat. Thank God William ajak me to jog with him that day. So around 5 in the noon, William fetched me and Aaron and head off to Botanical Garden to meet up with Jarold, Jerome and Alan. We jogged few rounds already then treated ourselves with nice cozzy juicy fruits. After that, I went home for dinner, bathe and sleep again. ZZZ.

Friday
I did NOTHING too! Stayed at home whole day. Went out with my Aunt for dinner. Then Melvin picked me up and head off for Prayer Meeting.

Saturday
I was sick! Had a heavy flu. Thanks to Jo-ey's weird and mean dream, her dream came true! ZZZ. Was sneezing all the way while practicing for Ignite during the morning. Then me, Melvin, Denise and Aaron went for lunch and tesco to buy foods for our camp! Party time! I took 4 penadols that day. Was very very sleepy during the discipleship class. After that, Praise God for His divine healing as I back-up in singing that night! Praise God! After that, we went to ABU for supper. Yes, without failing, I ordered my favourite Maggi Goreng again! Was kinda impressed with all the roti(s) in Abu, They have Roti Spain, Samurai, Argentina and many other more. LoL.

Sunday
Went to church with parents. After that, supposingly going to meet up wit Jo-ey in Queens eh. She wanted to watch that horror show called Quarentine. But then, my mum doesn't allow. She wants me to rest because I went out whole day yesterday and need rest so that I won't fall sick during this coming camp! ZZZ. So well yea, I'm stuck with my computer here now, blogging.

So what's up next week?
Ignite Camp! Floral Fest!

Sorry, I can't go out today! Need to rest!

I'm rotting!

Check out this picture. Taken by Mr (Dunno who)'s DSLR camera. I love it!
*Click to enlarge*

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009