Twitter
RSS

Flocculation...ZZZ

A short note. Just to de-stress. I just don't like chemistry and physics. Tomorrow is chemistry. I studied everything in the text already. But suddenly, the word FLOCCULATION came into my mind. I roughly know what is it but I don't know how does it work in details. So I go and search in my text lo. Manatau my book is fourth edition, don't have wan. They only have it in 5th edition. ZZZ. I was like so panic. In the end, have to ask lots of friends, just to get a clearer picture of flocculation. ZZZ.

The only thing I remember most about flocculation is about the joke by Dr Teo

A japanese scolding an american FLOCCU Americans . ZZZZZZZZZZ

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009