Twitter
RSS

Speechless

Bummer! I envy few batch of people.

No. 1 UPSR students!
No. 2 PMR students!
No. 3 HSC students!

oh well, upsr and pmr is just the beginning of your misery of secondary schl and spm life. HAHAHA.
HSC, grrrr. They finished their chemistry paper on the 6th! Me, 12th! They can play an extra week before Uni starts! LoL. I shall not complain now, continue studying my biology. Oh well, gym anyone? LoL. I need to get my six-packs to show to those ppl that laughed at me! LOL. Haha.

Anyway, take care people. I love you all lots.

Gym or sports anyone?? All kinds of sports! Any of them! LoL.

Baby, 4 more days! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. Oh ya, alll the best to SPM students man! Do your best and God will do the rest!

Thank You God for not giving up on me =]

Comments (2)

I can train you up to get six packs! Lol.

u?? LoL.. most probably u'll just keep asking me to eat big apple donuts.. lol.. train ONE PACK rite?? lol

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009