Twitter
RSS

Urgent

After reading the post from Wayne Kor, I really go and search on "7 columbian youth which go to hell" and read it. As I reading it, I felt the spine through my nerve. Hell is a seriously you CANT IMAGINE HOW TERRIBLE IS IT.

For non-Christian,
Please, we have only one God and is through Christ we can go to HEAVEN. Come to the Lord our God as HE has a mansion for everyone in Heaven. Christ is our saviour. Jesus has died on the cross just for our sin. So, please don't forsake HIM aite? It's still not too late now!
Check out this video, even though with all the good thingys you have done, it's just not enough. All you need is to trust and believe Jesus is our Lord saviour! Our God is an awesome God!



For Christian,
I beg you guys, being accepted in Christ doesn't guarentee you a place in heaven. We HAVE to live righteous and holy before him. It's still not too late to repent all the unholy-ness things now and be close to him! Please don't play play anymore. You may not know when is your judgement day (the day that you die).

I prayed to God after that, I want to be holy before HIM. I don't want to go to hell. Our God is full of mercy and grace. As long as we're still on this earth, it's still not too late. But, but you may not know when you will die. So, don't play play before it's too late.

"You can play with fire of the earth but you can never play with the fire of the hell. "

I will remember this and will keep it as a warning to me always, so that I can always assure myself that I'm righteous and holy before the Lord. Amen!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009