Twitter
RSS

Happy Birthday Ben!

Today I must blog! Know why? Cuase tomorrow is Ben Teoh's birthday! So don't care!Blog first, study later!

This is Ben! Handsome right? Some say he's the JOEL HOUSTON of PENANG! I know him since the day he was born! Serious! He's my life-long pal! Once a pal, forever a pal!
So, blessed birthday to him!

To Ben:
17 years old already! It's good to see you grow up! (SWT, I'm not that old also). It's been a blessing for me to know you for 17 years. This year SPM, work hard ya! Beat me flat by getting straight As yea! Trust in the Lord and you will surely be bless! Do your best and God will do the rest! Take care yea! And have fun tomorrow!

Some pictures to show you guys!
I miss them! The guy in orange shirt is Pastor Jonathan!



Spot me? LoL! I miss them!

Current mood: ='(
It's been 2 months 15 days already! But, I'm still so useless! Sobx!


Comments (2)

hey! thank you pal! =)

sure no prob.. baby..=D

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009