Twitter
RSS

A new family member!

I wanted to post this up long ago, but I was having exam. So, since I'm free now, might as well ler. During fathers' day two weeks ago, my dad bought a new dog. =.= This time around, he bought a golden retriever. My dad is seriously a dog-lover. My mum is so not a dog-lover. I guess that's how they got married. LoL. Unlike charges attracts wad. Hahax! Joking! It's been a long while since my dad gave his two dogs to his friend (Labrador and a Schnauzer) =.= Cause that time, we don't really have a place to keep them cause my granddad was moving house. And then now, when things settle down, he bought a new dog and he calls her Kim
=______________________________=

LoL. I'm not really a dog-lover but I'm okay with dogs. Unlike the Cats *you know who you are* Hahax! joking joking!
She just loves to stay in that pile of water! It was very cooling

My dad and his dog

Have fun and a nice day!

3 more days...

Comments (2)

Um she looks a bit skinny?
Or maybe she's just small...
Haha gratz anyway tht you have a new dog~ I always want to have new dogs...
but of course, one cnt get new dogs all the time...

LoL.. ask for one le.. yea.. she's like 2 months nia i think..

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009