Twitter
RSS

Holidays

Saturday Night
Ignite was good! Music doesn't have to be 100% percent perfect, it's the heart that counts! Anyway the music was awesome too! Two of my friends came back, Michelle and Alarize! Great to see them back!

Sunday
Went to church with family. After that, planned to go hiking with melvin they all. Who knows, it rained during the morning. When the service ends, the rain stops as well. Then. I went to Queenbay and had Nandos as lunch. Then I asked my mum to drop me at youth park there but my mum reluctant to do so, mum was afraid that it will be slippery for us to hike. Then, I said and pleaded her. So in the end, my mum dropped me in youth park. The moment my mum drop me and drive away, it rains heavily. Seriously very heavy. Then my mum called, she said that she's coming to pick me up and go home. When she comes, amazingly, the rain stops! Well, I learned my lesson. LoL. I know that God loves us. HE too wants us to enjoy fellowshipping with our friends. But sometimes, he stopped us from going to certain place for HE knows the reason. Like this hiking part, I believe God is trying to protect us by not allowing us to go that's why it rained the moment my mum drop me. And when I hopped into my mum's car again, it stopped raining. Hahax! So please obey God and your parents! If you insist to do things that are already given warning to you, you have to prepare to pay the consequences.

Monday
Went out with Alyssa, Limyn, Joyce, Kelvin and his friend. Watched GET SMART. It's a nice film though. Then wanted to meet someone, but it rained. At first, I don't really care still, so I get in the bus, and guess what? The same thing happened like sunday! It rained even heavily. Then on the journey, a car bang to the bus. =.=" Delay my journey time. In the end, I gave up. God's will be done! Cause I know that if I continue to go, I dunno what's next to stop me from going! So, I choose to obey God. I stepped down the bus, walk to the opposite road and sit a bus back home. And guess what? The moment I stepped into the bus home, it stopped raining!

So, NEVER EVER against God's will cause God's Will will surely be DONE!

So here I am blogging! Hahax! Take care yea! God bless you!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009