Twitter
RSS

Set, run!

Hey guys, miss me? Hahax!

At first, I promised not to blog till I finish studying. Well, here i am is not because that I have finished studying all my subjects. I'm here is because that I wanna REWARD myself! Hahax

I've been trying real 'hard' to study for the past few days. It's hard for me to get back to the 'study' mood since my SPM for I haven't really touch books for these few months. I tried and tried, and now, I have the mood back and had gained my momentum to study! Praise the Lord! Now, I have the momentum to study already! So, I decided to reward myself by allowing myself to blog! SWT rite? =.="

Yesterday, went to college for my physics class and Malaysian studies. Something happened along the road (the road between my college and SGGS). Guess what?

Notice that car? It's upside down and downside up! Four wheels facing the sky! I think the car drove too fast and knocked the root of the big tress and got itself flipped.
Guys, when u guys are passing that road, drive slowly and be more cautious alright? Think of your loved ones! Hehex.

So, are you guys ready for this saturday's Race?
Get set and Go! See uyou guys there!

Nothing really to blog already. And I have to continue to study already! Hahax
These are my current feelings:

B) wearing specs cos have to study.
=X Hate chemistry!
=D cant wait for the race!
=') happy for all my friends!

So I guess this is it! tata =p

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009