Twitter
RSS

Happy Blessed Birthday Gabriel!

Tomorrow is Gabriel's birthday! Know who? The one that I salute the most. The one that help me and support me to be strong when I was the president to my CF last year. Now, he's the president of my CF for the year 2008. Please pray for him alright? Pray that God will give him the strength and wisdom to make CF grow near to God.


that's him in the middle

Happy and Blessed birthday ya Gabriel!
May the Lord bless you abundantly this year! All the best!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009