Twitter
RSS

Morning Prayer Meet is Refreshing!

Yesterday, Aaron invited me to come for the morning prayer meet. at hunza. Well, since I've just started my holiday, why not? Besides, it's good to be in the house of the Lord! So, I followed Vivien to the prayer meeting. I actually woke up at 5 I think to watch football (Turkey won!) and waited her to come and fetch me at 6.30.

When I pray, I'm having a cold and it got worse! As I pray and pray, healing came upon me! Praise the Lord for that! I actually enjoyed talking to God. It comforts me a lot that I know today is gonna be an awesome day! This prayer meet. refreshes me and my spirit. After the prayer meet, I feel so fresh and happy cause I know God is gonna be with me no matter what I do! God is the best friend, best comforter, best provider ever in this universe!

If possible, I wanna go for prayer meet. every week!
My holiday is gonna be an awesome holiday!

Ignite later! Like what Mel says, Let's do this! =p

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009