Twitter
RSS

Our God is an Awesome God!

This weekend, Saturday and Sunday, was truly an amazing weekend for me.

Saturday, went to ignite. That night, we had a special speaker, Rev. Carl. He shared with us about superheroes! How to do extraordinary things for God!
During the alter call, I suddenly felt a burden of mine lifted up and in my heart, I know that God will provide me the financial for my medicine. Now, I know that everything will be okay as long we're righteous in HIS eyes. Then, I cried and pray and pray. Pity Gabriel, cause that time I felt the presence of God was so strong till I exert my force on his shoulder cause I can't really stand right up as we were praying for each other.

Sunday, went to sunday service. Pastor Michelle preached about Hell. She shared with us on the testimony of a pastor of a conference in KL last week. Boy, trust me, HELL is something you CANNOT and DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE OF. God prepared mansion for us in heaven but at times, we, human just forsaken him and miss that opportunity. Humans because of sin, missed out a lot of blessings from God. I really want EVERYTHING that I could get from God cause OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD as HE wants the best for us!

After that went hiking with friends. Had a great fellowship with them. And guess what, we actually managed to climb till number 5 which is considerably high. Wow! Praise the Lord!
Some nice and wonderful view




I love our expressionsss!
*SMILES*

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009