Twitter
RSS

Love me Hate me I'm just ME!

Like what Melanie said is true:

LOVE ME, HATE ME
I'M JUST ME!

I'm tired of pleasing people.
It's because I care for you as my dear friend, I advise you!
I wouldn't advise you if I don't care for you! People do make mistakes!
I don't see it as a mistake! I just want you to be a better person. And I'm not judging you as well. Don't miss-understood it!

Guys, if I did anything wrong which is not pleasing to you, feel free to come and tell me. I don't mind to change for a better person!
So say whatever you want! I don't give a 'damn'. *forgive me cause I really have to use the word* I'm not going to please you anymore. I have done my part.
I'm only gonna please GOD! That's all that matters!

So, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

So, say all you want like "my ex is an ass"! I don't care! Confront me if you want to!=p

PS: I'm not blogging it to back-stab anyone! It's just about me changing into a person that really don't want to please people anymore. So, don't get it wrong! It's got nothing to do with you and me and my friends! Thanks
Later CF! Yay! =p Doing a farewell for her.
Poor her, she's gonna leave soon!

Comments (2)

hey hey....I just wanna say be urself!! seriously we can;t please everyone..but God...=)
just be urself and u will see la..true frens siapa and all...live to please HIM!! and HE will have His way!

hey man.. thanks a lot! Yea.. i learned my lesson..

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009