Twitter
RSS

Fellowhips

Hey guys, back from CF's BBQ fellowships!
I've got ulcer and don't care still =D.
I'm so gonna get diahorrea tmrw! =( Thanks to eddy meddy (edmund)
His chickens are all with sands from the beaches!
But, I must admit, It tastes nice and crunchy! Hee.

That's Edmund (eddy meddy)

This guy, handsome rite? I love him so much! Cause he's a great guy! We used to solve crimes together in schl. Although at times we might quarreled with each other, but at least he will stop and think my opinion then if I'm wrong, he'll confront me! He helps to build me up and I help to build him up too to be a better person! Oh ya, He's too hot to handle, cause he's hot for Christ! When I need motivation, he'll be always there for me! Thanks bro!

Modelicious! hahax!
Marianne's hair - SHORT
Look at them, especially Ee Lynn's expression! LoL
PS: Ed, u look stunningly beautiful =p
Jacky is taichi-ing. He's using his own strength to blow up the fire.
I'm amazed, the fire really ignited. Pro!
The Chicken!(very crunchy with the sands! YUM! =.=")
Cooking!
Thats David!
That's Edmund again! Love you bro!
Girls, he's still available =p
If my stomach ache tmrw, you're gonna get it from me. Hahax! Joking. LoL

Guys, tmrw is the race? Are you ready? Hahax. See you guys there! God bless!
Got to study already =( Bye! Tata!

Comments (2)

Didn't you pray over the food first? That is the purpose of saying Grace!!! =D
Then no tummy ache lor xD

hahax.. yea.. we did.. i think.. LoL

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009