Twitter
RSS

To the Beach!

Went to beach with friends yesterday since can't make it on Monday. It was fun. I enjoyed the moment we spent there. Then, out of a sudden, I saw an animal which looks like a seal, a dugong or something. It was on the beach, too bad I didn't bring my camera and when I take out my phone and try to take a picture of it, the waves hit on it. This is the best shot I could take. sorry. It's at the little dot there in the middle of the picture.

This is how it looks like.

What a day huh? I wonder how will be my day today? Hahax!

3 more days...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009