Twitter
RSS

Cousin Sis Convo.day and some Crappy Stuff

Today, is my cousin sis convocation day. Morning, I had to baby-sit two of her younger sis cause only parents are allowed to attend the ceremony. Then afternoon at 12, we went there to take pictures with her. Here are some of the pics:

She studies in Tar College Penang and she's going to KL Tar soon for her advanced diploma.

From left: cousin sis, my uncle, cousin sis, my aunty, bro and my mum

This is mum yang aku sayangi. .

Okay, updates for holiday. I had fun overall. During Thursday, I went to watch Wanted with Adrian. It's a nice film. They can bend the bullet range using their skills. LoL. Then after that, me, aaron and joo tatt went to Daniel's house to change his guitar strings. Then at night, went to Cell group. Had much fun there too. The fellowships, praising and worshipping God, sharing and the food were awesome in total. Hahax.

Then Friday, I'm stayed at home whole day. Feeling bored again and I fell sick and had flu.

All along this week was great. I was having some little bit of mood swings and some sugar rush. =p. So I had coke for 5 days straight this week. And this is what I did:
Looks normal rite? But take a look at the picture below
See, the coke is floating! Hahax. How did I do it? Hahax

So basically, that's all. Next week start second semester already. ='(
Take care guys! God bless you all. See you later in Ignite!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009