Twitter
RSS

Confessions =')

This post will be seriously long so just bare with it alright? Thanks.
I need to confess something.
BOOKS can be GOOD and can be EVIL
It's never been easy to be a son of a teacher. God has been blessing me with 8As to my PMR and 12As to my SPM. God has been blessing me with great friends in my life such as Melvin and Ben and Melanie. I need to confess, when it comes to EXAM time, I don't touch my bible. I'm not as good and matured Christian as you guys think. Since I have entered pre-U, I feel like as though I have less time for God each week. I was flooded with tonnes of assignments and tests. This time even worse, cause my parents actually pay 10K++ for this one year pre-U program. I actually flunk my first MATH TEST. To me, it's like a passport to Uni and I know I cannot afford flunk my test anymore. This really makes me more pressured. So, this actually makes have less time for God. Cause I have been like worshiping my books more than I worship God.

These two weeks, God really showed himself and His Love towards me. Same verse appeared to me like so many times in two weeks. These two weeks, my spirit down inside is fighting with the worldly things. I knew there's something wrong and it's time to wake up. The same verse appeared during my CF, Ignite service and my church Sunday service. I cried to God everytime I pray to Him. I felt like as though He loves me so much and I just ignored Him again and again.

Matthew 5:13 to 16
"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It's no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.

You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.

Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

and the same songs appeared to me too. In CF, Ignite and Sunday service. The song OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD is the song. Today I cried during my service. I knew I was wrong for forsaken HIM so many times. And I learned that I need to surrender everything to him.
Now, I'm RENEWED AND REFRESHED again. And I'm close to HIM again.

=') Guys, set your priority right. We are the light and the salt to the world. God first loved us and we cannot just let him go just like that. I'm now putting God in everything first. We're so blessed to have the chance to get to know our Lord Saviour. Unlike those children in China or in Laos or in Myanmar. They die just like that because of the earthquake or disasters without having a chance to know the Lord. We? We have Jesus in our heart and we cannot just slip it up just like that. I'm now learning everyday.

Books can be GOOD and can be EVIL too. So SET your priority RIGHT!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009