Twitter
RSS

Going, Random and Exams

As you guys can see here, I have three things to blog today as most of my readers are now in Cameron Highland for Church Family Camp.

Going
Well, Im going to Ignite Amazing G-Race
Guys, you all must not miss it okay? I decided to go even though I have exams on the next following Monday. The race is on the 14th and I have exams on 16th. I don't want to miss it cause it's real fun. I've studied, so I'm gonna surrender it to God. Hee.
Details of the race:
When? 14th of June (Saturday)
Time? 0900 to 1730
Starting and Ending Point? Youth Park, Hunza
How much? RM 5.00 ONLY
so please come alright? See you there.
For more info, Ignite's blog

Random
Today, English class. It was rather boring. So, Bryan (our creative director) did this piece of video which is really funny. Sorry for the ending part cause his handphone ran out of battery.



just ignore the background voice, it's my lecturer's voice! Hahax. If you don't understand the video, feel free to ask me. hahax!

Exam
Exams are just round the corner, so I need to go now to study.
Bye! Hahax. Pray for my yea. Thanks! God bless you all.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009