Twitter
RSS

Study Break

It's holiday time!
People holiday, I have class.
Now I holiday, people continue their class.
=.="

This week, I'm on my study break
cause mid-exams is like one week away only.
So, this whole week, I'll be studying

It's time to get nerdy!


me, the geek look. Yucks!

Yesterday, some guy (mostly spoiled brat) drove too fast while turning into my college gate,
in the end, out of control,
this is what happened,


oh boy, the whole gate with the pillar made by (batu) also topple down.
Tsk tsk tsk. And that car was a red sonata. What I rich kid!
he's coution money all gone!

Peeps, Life is unpredictable isn't it?
*smile*

This game is magic pen! I love it and it's seriously addictive.
unpredictable rite?
Me, big boy
Play this type of games.

*smiles*

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009