Twitter
RSS

Time to wake up

I feel like I have a need posting up this after reading Lionel, Alarize, Adrian Ben's blog. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be holy or anything. I just wanna share what I've been through and some I'm going through. What I'm going to say, all of you might know it and already improving. Thank God for that. I post this up to serve as a reminder for ME and others.

People fall. I DO as well.
I'm not perfect and worthy.
When we fall, pick yourself up and go, move ahead and make sure you don't do it again.
I learned a lot from this, Lionel and Adrian Ben.
I realised that God indeed loves us very much. It's beyond words.
And yet so many times,
I failed Him.

I just want to say I'm sorry to
friends that I've hurt,
God that I sinned against His people and HIM.
I'm sorry.

"Greater things are yet to come"
"Greater things are still to be done in your Life (City)."

I want to encourage you guys,
if we have done something wrong,
ask for forgiveness.
or people have cursed you or done anything wrong against you,
forgive them as God has forgiven all your debts and sins.
And move on, and just don't do it again.
God remembers it no more.
Thank you, God.

God of this City
Chris Tomlin
You're the God of this city
You're the King of these people
You're Lord Of this nation
You are

You're the light in this darkness
You're the hope to the hopeless
You're the peace to the restless
You are

There is no one like our God
There is no one like our God

The greater things have yet to come
The greater things are still to be done in this city
The greater things have yet to come
The greater things are still to be done in this city

There is no one like our God
There is no one like our God

Amen

Comments (2)

Great stuffs..
Now u know...lol That's what the leader of IGNITE-YOUTH tries to do.. the evangelism work...For example Boys' Brigade...We had 80% are non-Christians.. Do talk to them when they are attend the IGNITE-YOUTH service...

Btw, I heard GOD OF THIS CITY during the PASSION WORLD TOUR 2008 I last attend August at KL...

It has a testimony in this song..
This song is not from PASSION neither CHRIS TOMLIN...It's given to the group of missionary from Scotland by GOD in Thailand..

The story goes like this...this group of missionary went to Thailand to do evangelical work...What happen was they are invited by a pub owner to play in the pub because the pub don't have a band that night to song and play.They just go, during their performance there they just sang praise and worship songs...What bad thing about this pub is that it is a brothel, where people want to find prostitutes they came to this pub...GOD just them this song GOD OF THIS CITY basically is to declare to the Thais that OUR GOD is the GOD OF THIS CITY...

PASSION and CHRIS TOMLIN got a whole of this song from the Scots and borrow the song from them...So now in their PASSION WORLD TOUR 2008, which KL is one of its 7th tour stop, they share with all of us about this song..and its testimony... and we sang it to declare our GOD is GOD over the the Cities in Malaysia... I love this song so much that it became my ringtone now..:-)

heyy.. okay.. i will..

woww.. yea.. this song really touches me.. I dunno why,every morning (yesterday and today)( i jus grab hold of this songs0, I'll just listen to this song automatically... great songs.. great ppl.. and furthermost.. great lesson from our Great God..

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009