Twitter
RSS

Freedom

Air of freedom. LOL. Biology and Physics was okay today.

This coming week, as in next week, is my break! Gonna enjoy it! Hahax. While Jt has his game (GTA) to play, I'm now playing Generals. LoL. I know it's a bit old, but I dunno why, I just love strategy games.

I saw and heard about Red alert 3. LOL. They hae extra team called Rising Sun (Japan). Guess what? They have their Ninja Transformer-like robot. Imagine transformer fighting with tanks. LOL. But don't think my comp can support. So boleh tengok, tapi tak boleh try.

Enough crapping, for those having exams still, all the best. Will keep you all in prayers. For those having break, happy holiday! See ya.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009