Twitter
RSS

Awake

I'm still awake, studying...
LOL. Only my blog keeps me awake when I feel sleepy after studying.

God of this City has been popping into my mind, I'm singing it wherever I go. Just feel so touched after listening to it. Thanks Alan for sharing the background of the song.

September 16,
what will happen?
Will Anuar succeed?
Will there be a change in the Federal Government?

I dunno, I only know that Greater things have yet to come and Greater things are still to be done here. So, stay tuned for Malaysia's news. Pray about it.

HAHAHA. I'm half asleep. LoL. Gonna watch England vs Croatia later. Nite people.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009