Twitter
RSS

Tagged by Amy

Since I'm free now, this post is to fufill the promise that I made to Amy - that is to do this tag. =.=. So, enjoy.

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
A definitely no

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Charming. Hahax

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
=.= I dunno. I guess both.

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Erm, don't think so.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Yea, feel good to be in God's love and to love God.

6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
Everything =)

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
Up to you..

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
No.

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Erm, pray for them. I guess. No comment, cause I'm not perfect, sometimes I get jealous as well.

10 ) What would you say to playboys/playgirls?
Just help them to change. And bring them to Christ.


[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
My room with pillows

2) Who do you love the most?
God.

3 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
Erm.. you, don't wanna know

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes.

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Dunno. People always trick me.

The last person..
-you had a beer with?
My family. Wine it is.

-you went to the movies with?
Carmen

-you talked on the cell phone with?
Erm, aunty Mag!

-you hugged?
Uncle william? He ugged me first..

-you yelled at?
Erm, dunno.

In the last week have you..
~Kissed someone?
No

~Danced crazy?
Yes.

Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
Cause people trick me.

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Wish that the 'thing' didnt happen

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Paris.

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
No

Are you old fashioned?
Yea, i guess.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Dunno. stupid question

What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
God

5 Facts About Me:
Dunno. *Im in the rush*

5 Things that Scares Me:
Dark.. I guess, that's all.

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Only one - God of this City

7 Words/Things I Always Use:
ouhh, it's not nice to list it out.. Hahax.


I tag... no one! But whoever wants to do this tag, feel free to do so. Bye.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009