Twitter
RSS

Dedications

Okay, second post of the day. This post, I want to dedicate it to 3 of my friends. They actually left Penang for their studies for like 4 months (Lydia), 2 weeks (Carmen) and 1 week (Jacky). Yea, 'm bad. Now only post. It is because now only free and I always forgotten about it.


The one on your left.

First, Lydia. She arr, siao ehh. She's now in KL studying TESL for 2 years then 2 years going to Australia. She has been great friends to me since I was 14. Whenever I see her, I will feel stressed and tensed. She always reminds me of exam. Know why? Cause she always sit behind my seat in every single exam wan. LoL. And she always "pia" on her studies wan. It's either she beat me or I beat her. Hahax. She also always encourage me, with the Word of God and pray for me. Thanks Lydia! And I laughed at her when she went for driving exam on the wrong date. In the end, I kena too! SWT! Anyway, take care Lydia. God bless you.

Next is Jacky. I met him in Disted CF and through Edmund. Great friend of mine. He's now in Manchester for his Master in Hospitality Management I think. Anyway, take care Jacky. don't forget to take signature of Rooney and other ManU players. Hahax. God bless you and all the best. Take care.


Next is Carmen. LoL. Erm, great friend of mine too. I know her since form 2. She's now in KL doing Biotechnology. She also always Cho-siao ehh. LoL. As usual, we have been classmates and college mates for a total of 5 years already. Take care and all the best in everything you do.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009