Twitter
RSS

Studying

LoL. Just finish Studying a bit. Okay, if you all notice my PM in my MSN, I put up there:

"L I licky C K licky Y, L licky I C licky K Y"

It's actually a sound track of a video in youtube. I came to know the video through friends blog. (You know who you all are =p). It was kinda obscene. Of course, it's not a make out and sex scene. But, I will not post the link here. You want the link, ask it from me personally. But warning, after you watch it, you will never wanna eat ice cream or sucking lollipop for weeks. LOL. Don't say I don't warn you guys.

Anyway, God of This City touches me. I dunno why, but whenever I listen to this song, I can feel the presence of God deeply. Comforting me for the stupid politics issue in Malaysia.

I heart Malaysia

I guess I better get continuing my studies!

I love this picture. Took it while I'm studying. Nice effect. *Click to see details of the pictures*

Thinking...

For something random,

Nice tree. Took it while walking to buy things.

"L I licky C K licky Y, L licky I C licky K Y"

winks*

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009