Twitter
RSS

Thursday = Finish

Hahax. Praise the Lord. Because yesterday, I wasn't feeling well (headache, sore throat, fever and cold). Imagine 6 hours in cold fridge (exam hall), my fingers are so numb till can't really press the calculator. Then reach home mer rest lo, didn't really revise for my chemistry. So, I thought today chemistry sure habis wan ler.

But praise the Lord, chemistry paper was kinda easy. Thanks to Aki for giving me her trials paper, I revised it and Dr. Teo did repeated one or two questions. (Btw, Aki is like so pro, she got 88++ marks for chemistry ehh. Really SIFU!!!) Then came back and sleep. Now better already.

Thursday is my biology and physics. Hate physics. LOL. Then, merdeka!

Comments (1)

LOL. nolah, they were a few ppl higher =P

erm.. actually it's all by God's grace only. hahhaa. u can do it too =)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009