Twitter
RSS

Blessed bday Melvin and Marianne

Tomorrow (which is today 14 September) is two of my friends bday! First, may I intro u, meow, Melvin. Hahax.

Let me intro our background a little bit. Okay, can say he knows me since the day I was born. We have been pals for like 18 years and our friendship has been growing strong every year. LoL. Sounds so gay-ish. Anyway, I'm really blessed that God put him into my life, supporting me when I'm down, but usually no down wan ler, mostly sharing happy times. (PS: Still remember? we called it HAPPY HOUR. Hahax)

"Bro, you have been great to me for so many years. Thank you for that. Blessed bday ya, May the Lord bless all your undertakings. Take care and all the best in everything you do. God bless you! And oh ya, if in case i have Tai Sou dee rite, must tell know. Hahax. LoL."

Me and him

Remember this picture, Mel? Hahax. This picture was taken in 1995. LoL. Look how cute he is. HAHAX. I know, this picture is blur, you wanna see real pics? ask from me. LoL

But now, after 13 years, we're still pals! LoL. And he's more handsome already!

And next is one of my CF friend, she's Marianne! LoL. She's from Penang Chinese Girls Schl.

"Hey, blessed bday ya! All the best in everything you do. Take care and God bless you!"

The birthday girl is on the second row blue shirt!

Happy Birthday People! God bless you all!

Comments (6)

hey buddy. thanks a lot man. yerrr u still have my 5-12 mia pic. ishhh. cannot let mich see eh. paiseh lorrrr. some more post let ppl see. sob. T_T

hahahahaha must noe la.. hahahax.. handsome ler u.. she pengsan if she sees it ler.. LoL

yea. really can pengsan if she see. so UGLY. T_T

swt.. it's too hnadsome till pengsan..

gai ade ler. sure become pic of the week liao. super UGLY. T_T

SWT.. no ler.. last time u look so handsome.. LoL.. okay wad...

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009