Twitter
RSS

Awesome but Tiring Weekend

Hmmm, I'll start on Friday. Friday, my aunt and family and Felix from Perth, Aus came to Penang for holiday. During the noon, went to Gurney with Felix and bro. Then, we had hawker foods at Goodall with family.

Saturday, I woke up early around 6, me, melvin, michelle, melissa and gladys went to Tanjung Bunga beach to watch and enjoy the scenery. It was a blast. It was really breath-taking scenery. Then of course, I tried and practiced my photography skills.

Nice? Melissa and Gladys are in the picture. This pic gives you a sense of relaxation.

My favourite! It reminds me of the song, God of this City.

A bunch of my friends posing. LoL.

This reminds me of the song too. Hahax.

This is really good. Check out the reflection of the colour on the water.

For more pictures, do visit my facebook.
After that, we went for breakfast somewhere there. Had roti canai. After that, we went back to Melvin's house to wash up and prepare for my college Award Ceremony. The ceremony was real boring. I nearly fell asleep in there. LoL.

That's me with my sifu Michelle

Me. LOL.

My ex classmates and also current schoolmates.From left to right:
(standing: Calvin, Yi Hong, Yee Foo and sitting: Teik Heng, Yi Ming and Edmund)

Getting frustrated and bored in the Hall.

Sifu Michelle taking prizes. Pro lehh. =P

Then, we headed back to Melvin's house. I went home first to shower before going to his house. We went to Gurney for lunch. Watched Money not Enough 2. Really touching. I cried a bit. LOL. And it motivates me not to dump my parents into Old Folks Home next time. I love them! Then, I headed for Ignite. Ignite was awesome! Got some useful tips on how to manage things and time well. Then as usual, makan time! Hahax.

Sunday time! Morning service was good. Learned on why we Christians have to go to Church. Great message by Pastor Andrew. After that, my mum dropped me at Midlands to meet up with Uncle William, Alan, Jarold, Matthew, Melvin, Ben and Aaron for lunch. Then, I followed Melvin and Aaron for drum practice. Later, we headed for squash with Qian Yi, Denise, Jimmy, Daniel, Edward. Then at night, I went with family and Aunts family for wedding dinner at Butterworth. My aunt and uncle from Aus, their goddaughter, Caroline is getting married with Adam from UK in Langkawi soon.

What a weekend! It's awesome yet very tiring weekend. And I slept like a pig in Sunday night nia. LOL. That's all about it! Bye.

Comments (1)

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009