Twitter
RSS

Thursday

I had my hair cut. Yea, I've fulfilled another promise again, but don't think I can get the "reward" again anymore. Sorry, random me. This time around, I cut it in Hair Impression. I love it there. Finally, I've found a salon that suits me after so many months. Thanks to Melvin. It's only 15 bucks, really reasonable. I love the way they wash your hair, you can even fall asleep. LoL.

My new hairstyle, picture taken by Melvin.
(PS: Mel, see I've accredited you, so it's not jack sparrow-ing)

Anyway, I went for Connection point last night. Had a wonderful time there. Alan shared about Spiritual Gift. I learned about all sorts of gifts and talents from God. Fellowship was good. Uncle Johnny's sushi was a bomb. Overall, had fun there!

Friends

Kon Way sharing jokes.

Okay, no more picture. Later Melvin mendakwa me under:

AKTA CURI POST
SECTION 1001 2(A)

Sesiapa yang disabit kesalahan atas nama curi post akan dihukum belanja makan atau kompaun RM0.10 atau kedua-duanya.


Oh yea, my aunt is now on the way coming to Penang from Perth for a holiday. =)

Bye =( Random me.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009