Twitter
RSS

Aweseome Weekend

Friday, my test was okay. Can do, but made a mistake that cause the few questions below all wrong. Hopefully sir doesn't penalised me for that. Sad. Anyway, I shall give thanks to God for giving me the strength.

Saturday, had a wonderful morning prayer meet. Then, went for makan and Biology class. I was late but Praise God, Ms Lai didn't scold me anything. Later, went to hunza and sung for SSK. Then of cos, awesome Ignite.

Sunday, I drove to church and drove back to home after church and lunch with parents. Stay at home, online, slacking, and study and blogging.

Thats all for the ingredient for this weekend. It was AWESOME in total. Trials is up, so got to go. Take care.


I miss this place...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009