Twitter
RSS

Things soon to be missed!

Firstly, I cannot go to the Hillsong live. Mainly is because, I might have a test on that day and my Mid exam is coming real soon which is really important to my TER score.

Secondly, I might not be able to join you guys for Amazing G-Race season 2. I missed last season and I don't really want to miss it again this year. Last year I can't go is because of I'm having trials for my SPM. This year, I'm afraid that I can't go it's because the monday after the race is my Mid Exam. So, I'm really in dilemma again. Haih.

I really don't wanna miss it this year. Tips? Anyone? God help me!! T.T

Anyway, I'm gonna start Malaysian studies aka History soon. I hate it. It's because...

Sejarah is History
History is his story
His story is not my story
So why i have to study their story?
hate sejarah!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009