Twitter
RSS

Mother's Day

When I entered the world bawling on the very first day
Mother's love came to the rescue, soothing me all the way
Surrounded by her priceless nurture and care everyday
My life seems to sail into journey of joy and gay
It is you who guide me not to be out of the right way
When our society is now on the brink of the moral decay
oh! How can your adorable sacrifice ever I repay
I love you, I need you mum...... i must sincerely say
Bless you mum whose locks of hair now turn grey
Your responsibility's over and take rest while you may
Hey mum! There's something special I'd like to convey
On the auspicious day which falls on the month of May
Welcome to the unforgettable Mother's day!
With deepest appreciation and dedication to you, here's my big bouquet

"long live my devoted mum" , devoutly i pray
"my love for you will always cherish and forever stay"

FAMILY
Father And Mother I Love You

Written by Mr Tay
Posted by ME
Read by YOU
on this very special day... God Bless..

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009