Twitter
RSS

It's Amazing

Hi peeps, I'm back. Well it's amazing that I found my cousins in facebook. It's been a while I didn't see them already. The last time I they came back to penang was summer 2006. By the way, they are from England - where the heart of football lies.

The elder one is Wesley Joseph. He's a doctor now doing medical officer in England. He studied in Nottingham University.

Cool? Well, it's cool to have a half Negro and half Chinese as a cousin. I miss them a lot.
Then, this is his younger brother, Andrew Joseph, also now doing last year in Uni in Southampton.

he's the one in blue sweater. Sounds familiar right the one standing with him? Well, the truth is, He's Arsenal playmaker Cesc Fabregas. Awesome isn't it? He's like so blessed to have a chance to take photo with Arsenal stars.

This is him again with Theo Walcott. Well, I'll tell you how did he get this one-in-a-life-time opportunity. His brother won in a lucky draw held by the hospital. The prize is to dine and have a chat with all the Arsenal player. Well, he's a doctor right? so he's so busy to go. In the end, he gave it to his brother, Andrew, to go. it's so nice man. How I wish I would have a chance to meet up Man Utd stars.

That's him again in Nou Camp I think. LoL.
I really miss them lot.

This pic was taken 6 years ago I think. LoL.
We used 'fight' who is better than who as in our favourite football team. By the way, both of them are Arsenal fans. So, ManU fans out there, cheer to them! LoL.
I think they are coming back this year but it's still subjected to their holidays and all.
Anyway, it's amazing to see them in facebook! LoL.
tata for now. Tomorrow I'm going for a field trip and I'm having moral exams tomorrow. Will update about it k? LoL. Pray for my Moral exam yea. Thanks.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009