Twitter
RSS

hillsong united

Arghh. Everywhere I go, every corner I sit, people will sure ask me,

"eh, you going for hillsong arr?"

NO!

I want to go so badly. Haih. Every blog I click on, Michelle, Melvin, Renee, Ben, Konway, they all post about how happy they are and this reminds me that I cant go. sobs.
Esp Melissa, she has another extra ticket. Feel like just tell her can I buy it from you? LoL.
Just too bad. Guys, have fun ya! May the Lord bless you all abundantly there! have fun and take care!

why me? why me? why me? why me? why me? why me? why me? why me? why me? why me?

PS: It's not where you're from, It's about where you stand today!
*If you know what I mean*

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009