Twitter
RSS

I need Dr. Jesus

Guys, today, I fall sick. It's been quite some time I fall sick.
First of all,

I'm having a COLD - keep sneezing for more then 100 times per day including while watching football last night and I'm leaking 24/7.

I'm having FEVER now - My friend Sin Jui says maybe it's FOOTBALL FEVER..

My stomach now is experiencing 'WIND' (the proper medical term I supposed) - Can't eat much cause stomach pain

I need prayers from you guys. I need DR JESUS.

oh ya!

Man Utd are the CHAMP of THE WORLD

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009