Twitter
RSS

Have Fun guys!

Hey guys, I know you guys won't be reading my blog tonight already as you guys now preparing yourselves for tomorrow's Hillsong!




Guys, have fun ya! I'm a bit of sad but I really can't go because tomorrow is my component 2 assessment of my English. But God has his own timing for me, so it's chill for me now. Have fun ya. Snap more pictures for me k? Hee. I will be praying for you guys that you guys will have a memorable night there. And pray for me too for my on-going exams. Today, went to gurney with friends. FRIENDS, HAVE FUN!

PS: Vivien and Kon Way: Don't perli me already, cause it's of no use. I'm okay with it already. God has his timing. =) Wait and see, maybe I get to go to Sydney Hillsong LIVE!!!=p


just something random.

Tomorrow is my anniversary to the most memorable day of my life!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009