Twitter
RSS

back!

people.. im back!
ppl don sad aite.. its not that i celebrate my bday until forgotten bout my readers.. sorry..
well.. had a great bday this year..
well for the pics and all.. i cant post yet cause of my stupid card reader.. cant read my camera memory card punya.. haih regretted buying it from PC fair..
therefore i hereby declare.. I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PC FAIR AGAIN..

well the pics i,will post it up next time..
talking bout this year.. hmm.. i had a great bday this year..
starting with my parents..
they brought me to the SHIP to eat on sunday(2 days before my bday)..
they had to celebrate with me earlier cos dad is going to johor bharu i think on this week..
den monday.. julia bought me tarts from glorianne (she arr.. another sad case hahax.. LoL.. she was selling tarts for her account project.. pity her niaa.. have to work real hard.. and she's such a wonderful friend cos she's helpful when u're in need)

den tuesday.. LoL.. the usual gang in college (bryan, thani, jay wyn, boon kent, jia xian and lau kong).. they siao wan ler.. they sing me a bday song in the middle of the class.. hahax.. anyway.. thanks a lot.. then lydia yi hong and jia jie gave me a surprise.. they bought cakes for me.. so touched.. LoL

den wednesday.. went out with melvin william han ping ivan vivian ben thomson and peik yong they all for dinner at nandos.. had fun with them.. thanks william for chia-ing me nandos.. thanks melvin and vivian for the cakes also.. thanks everyone for spending their time with me..

and THANK GOD with these wonderful friends and celebration..
oh ya.. thanks to all my friends.. thanks for the wishes and greetings..

then thursday which is today.. i have 6 hours break in between.. after my math.. went to play badminton with melvin denise jimmy stephy and lala.. LoL.. had fun with them.. then when time comes.. go back to college for my physics.. thats all for today..

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009