Twitter
RSS

my 18th year on this earth - resolutions

hahax.. today is my bday! LoL

well i have some resolutions for this whole year(18th)
i have been 18 years on this earth and i feel like time really flies...

my rEsoLutIOns and wishes would be:
  1. Get closer to God each day
  2. Want everyone to be happy esp my pals and her
  3. Be more good boy a bit
  4. Want our relationship to grow
  5. See more revival happening among the youth in this world
  6. See everyone grow into the Light of God
  7. Want my parents to be healthy always
may my wishes and resolutions come true and to a past.. God Bless!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009