Twitter
RSS

Blessed

Hey guys, welcome back! I heard that the concert was seriously AWESOME! Too bad I missed it but then I know that one day my turn will come. I prayed that through this concert, more youths will get to know Jesus and for those who were dry this few weeks, hope that you guys are now refreshed by the Living Water of Jesus after this concert! God bless you all!

Me? This week was like so so so so busy. To summerize up, tonnes of assignments and tests are on-going this week.

Monday - Bio Test (have to prepare on Sunday, the day before)

Tuesday - Hand in Planning Material ESL (have to do on Monday, the day before)

Wednesday - Hand in Moral Folio (have to do on Tuesday, the day before)

Thursday - Hand in Component 2 Essay (have to rush on Wednesday night)

Friday - Physics Test (later have to study tonight =( )

Saturday - Bio Test (have to study tomorrow night)

see? it's like so restless and sleepless week. You all know me ler, always do last minute work. Hehex. LoL.

PS: Today is the first day of my so called new 'month'. *** **** *** *** ** ** *****! Hehex.

Comments (3)

** ** ***** = to my heart

see i so smart...haha

nonononono. sudah wrong.. LoL..

** ** ***** = to my house

haha. lier. if it's to ur house den wats the reason u censored it? u see? now u censored even more. got something to hide dats why. hmmm...

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009